Seloc Manuals - Not Satisfied...

sincraft

Seaman
Dunno how the rest of you guys feel, but I was excited to get my new Seloc manual to start tooling on my engine this weekend. When I received it, I was VERY disappointed at the quality of the product I received.<br />The images are black and white's that look like they have been photocopied, THEN photographed with little tags on them (that say what the item is you can barely see) THEN photocopied, then put into a master book copy, THEN photocopied again.<br />I can barely see the images in the book. I expected highly descriptive illustrations that were large, bright, and clear..<br />Picture an image in a newspaper showing an engine part, like a screw, then photo copy it ..and that's what i got EXACTLY.<br /><br />It's definetely a Seloc manual and not a ripoff or 'dub' - and was purchased from here at IBOATS. (Btw Iboats was GREAT in shipping it to me VERY quickly - Kudoos to Iboats for this!)<br /><br />ANyway - just wondering what you guys thought. I've been told that Seloc was the greatest thing since sliced bread by more than a couple people, and was very surprised to see a garbage quality product that I would, as a company, be completely ashamed to sell. <br /><br />How do the other manuals fair up?<br /><br />S

Laddies

Banned
Re: Seloc Manuals - Not Satisfied...

It's hard to beat the OEM manuals, but they aren't as available as some of the eftermarket ones

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Seloc Manuals - Not Satisfied...

Outboard Non-repair topic