See ya on the river

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
See ya'll in about 10 days. If you're in these parts, say Hi. I'm really Linda.<br />Wednesday I'm in Cincinnati<br />Thursday in Ripley (Love historical places)<br />Friday in Keeneland(Love horses)<br />Saturday in Pt. Pleasant(Ohhh Mothman!)<br />Sunday in Huntington<br />Monday in Portsmouth<br />Tuesday back in Cincinnati<br />Adios Amigos!! <br />"Rollin, Rollin, Rollin on the River" :D :D <br />Bassy

Twidget

Commander
Re: See ya on the river

Enjoy the trip Bassy. Take plenty of pics. :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Where at in Huntington? That's right across the river from me.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Hey Bassy, say Hi to Chief Cornstalk for me. His memorial is on the east side of the Kanawa River at Pt Pleasant. That weekend we will be up the Kanawa east of Charleston. Enjoy locking thru the locks. Some of the locks you can get out and walk around on them. There is visitor centers at some of them.<br /><br />Have a safe and great trip. Take lots of pics too! :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Bon Voyage, Bassy. :)

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> Where at in Huntington? That's right across the river from me.
Hey SBN-<br />We're arriving in Huntington early evening 10/23 and staying over night.<br /> We're seeing the Heritage Farm Museum and Village and the Blenko Glass Company and leaving midday 10/24.<br />Bassy

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Thank you all for the nice send off. Yes, I've got plenty of film. <br />Bassy signing off

fireman57

Captain

Hope that you enjoy your trip as much as I think you will. Too bad you won't get down river far enough to see the part of the river that I run.