See? We know what we're doing.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Dear Diary, <br />> > Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with<br />> those expensive <br />> double-pane energy efficient kind.... <br />> <br />> But this week I got a call from the contractor who<br />> installed them last <br />> year, complaining, that his work had been completed a<br />> whole year ago <br />> and I hadn't paid for them. <br />> <br />> Boy oh boy, did we go around!! Just because I'm a woman<br />> doesn't mean <br />> that I am automatically stupid... <br />> <br />> So, I proceeded to tell him just what his fast talking<br />> sales guy had <br />> told me last year........ namely, that in one year the<br />> windows would pay <br />> for themselves. There was silence on the other end of<br />> the line, so I <br />> just hung up........... and I have not heard back. <br />> <br />> Guess I won that stupid argument..... <br />Bassy :D

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: See? We know what we're doing.

But Bassy! Your not blonde!<br /><br />My blonde niece decides that she needs to earn some extra money to finish her last year in college. She decides to do some odd jobs. After knocking on several doors in our town's ritzy neighborhood, she finally finds someone who offers her a job. <br />"You can paint my porch for $50" the man at the door says. "The paint and brush are in the shed around back".<br />She agrees and sets about her job and the man goes back inside. After about 30 minutes she knocks on the front door again. The man answers.<br />"You can't be done already"<br />"I sure am" she says.<br />"Wow, that was fast." he says handing her the money.<br />As she is leaving she retorts.<br />"Oh, and by the way, it's a Lexus not a porch!"<br />The man faints.

SlowlySinking

Master Chief Petty Officer

Way to go girl. ;) <br />Of course it's a forwarded joke, the ">" gave it away but it's a good one.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Yes, its a joke. I thought it would give you all a laugh.<br />Bassy

sloopy

Commander

NO Bassy the > ruined it... tisk tisk tisk