See the new Viking Superstar!

VikingFleet

Seaman Apprentice
7/19/2005 9:30:00 AM<br />Breaking Viking News<br /><br />THE VIKING SUPERSTAR IS LAUNCHED!!!! - Captain Paul launches his latest dream boat in Tarpon Springs Florida. Custom designed by Captain Paul she is superfast and will cut through the water at 26 knots!!! See pics in the photo gallery. More news about the plans for the Superstar will be posted!<br /> Pics of the Superstar launch

Mike Robinson

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: See the new Viking Superstar!

Looks just like a boat I used to work on in Belize, the Wave Dancer. It was used by Peter Hughes Diving. Could this be the same boat?

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Maybe the Viking fleet should pay for the honour of advertizing itself on this website!!!!!

phatmanmike

Captain

rolmops, then so should a lot of other people. what about nauti john?

tomatolord

Chief Petty Officer

Do think I will need trailer brakes with this boat?<br /><br />My only question I have is will my explorer be able to tow this?<br /><br />Oh and the hole shot - very very important to me.<br /><br />One more thing Vikingfleet I am sure Captin Paul would be very very mad if you called his SHIP a BOAT

ufm82

Master Chief Petty Officer

Is he a head boat captain? A dinner cruise captain? A naked honeymoon cruise captain? I can't tell from his "advertisement". Maybe he's just proud of his new ship and wanted to share. I enjoyed the pictures. Why be a wet blanket and rain on his parade? He looks happy in the picture. <br /><br /> Jeez, lighten up. <br /><br />UFM82

VikingFleet

Seaman Apprentice

thank you UFM82 & myoutboards! :cool: <br /><br />we don't consider what we are doing on this site "advertising". we have anglers come from all over the country to fish with us, not only in our Florida location but also New York. we post fishing reports on the forums that our fisherman like to visit, iboats.com being one of them.<br /><br />capt. paul is extremely excited about this new vessel, as are our customers. <br /><br />in response to your question: capt. paul forsberg is a head boat captain, his family has been in the business of fishing and ship building for 4 generations. i've added a link showing the video of the launch, i think its pretty obvious that he's super charged about the latest addition to our fleet.<br /><br />thanks to all of the iboat.com'ers that enjoy our posts. <br /><br /> Video of the Superstar launch

Mike Robinson

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Hey Vikingfleet<br /><br />Was the Viking Superstar originally a crew boat for the oil industry in the Gulf of Mexico? It looks just like a liveaboard dive boat I used to work on. Does it have three engines/props?<br /><br />Thanks