Seattle Charters

kball

Cadet
Can anyone recommend a good charter in the Seattle area? I will be there in August and got permission from the Missus to go out.

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner
Re: Seattle Charters

I don't know of any that are based in Seattle, but I'm sure there should be some close by. The Edmonds, Everett, Whidbey Island area would be close. The San Juans aren't too far. Westport, Neah Bay & Sekiu are farther away, but the fishing is good at any of these places.

amirm

Petty Officer 2nd Class

No specific recommendaion but you may want to browse this great site. Many of the regional reports come from charter captains.<br /><br /> http://www.salmonuniversity.com/ <br /><br />Amir

scotty c

Petty Officer 2nd Class

if you really want some good salmon fishing<br />take a trip to vancouver island.<br />there is a large run of chinook salmon heading<br />down the west coast.

Laotzu

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Salmon season opens August 1 for pinks in Puget Sound around Everett. I heard F&G expect the run to be around 2 million and will raise the normal limit from 2 to 4 a day. These are smaller salmon, around 5 lbs if your not familiar with salmon . They're a little easier to catch than Chinook.<br /><br />I'm not familiar with any charters but you should be able to find one on the internet.<br /><br />Jerry

i8skeerd

Recruit

If you want to fish neah bay and seiku on the weekends send Deb a email: fishrlady@hotmail.com, went with her last weekend, had a blast, limited on coho, sea bass, lings. She really knows her stuff, just tell her Billy sent ya.