Seat Covering WC 14

Simnut

Cadet
Okay, my first question to all you Lund pro's out there!

Took my new WC 14 out for her maiden voyage today, and one thing I noticed is that the marine plywood seats are quite slippery.

My question is this. Has anyone done something to remedy this...or does someone have any suggestions? I could go with a rug "stapled" on...or a vinyl type decking material but my wife doesn't want me to mickey mouse anything. I know...my boat...my name on the title.....but the "admiral" still calls "SOME" of the shots. :facepalm: (Makes my life a little easier if I DO pay attention sometimes )

If anyone has any suggestions.....slap me up side the head and say....it's this easy...do this!

Thanks in advance!

DanMC

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Seat Covering WC 14

Hi Simnut,
We (my wife and i,and a little one on the way:)) also have a Lund WC14 (a 2010) and i have installed seats and stuff...you can have a look and see if the Admiral will aprove of it, what motor did you get for you Lund ?
All the best,
Dan

Attachments

• Our boat with seats installed Lund WC 14 010.jpg
    Our boat with seats installed Lund WC 14 010.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 0
  • More boat pictures sept. 13,2010 015.jpg
    More boat pictures sept. 13,2010 015.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 0

Simnut

Cadet

VERY nice seats in a very nice boat! :D I am planning on getting two of those types of seats installed...one by the tiller and on the middle seat. If I put as many as you did, I wouldn't have room for fishing! :D But you've done a VERY nice job of "detailing" your WC14!

I got the 20h Mercury engine on mine, manual start. It takes nothing to start it, even when cold and I love it. I also put on a Minn Kota trolling motor with 2 deep cycle batteries. I'll post a couple of pictures on this thread the next time I have it out of the garage. Supposed to rain, so it may be a couple of days! lol I have 2 rod holders installed and run a portable fish finder to help me out for depth and fish. I've only had the boat for a week and a half, but I am so happy with it. And it looks like YOU are too! :D

DanMC

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hi Simnut,i thought we put some more pictures of our Lund WC14 ,my wife catching 2 trouts before me:facepalm::eek::rolleyes:...she claims never fished before:confused:...really ?...
Dan.......enjoy your boat and keep in touch:)
P.S. on the boat we have a Carver bimini,Racor/Honda in line fuel water separator,Sony stereo,Alpine speakers,control centre...to be updated,etc...:D

Attachments

• Carver Bimini Lund WC14 Honda BF2 Honda BF25 005.jpg
    Carver Bimini Lund WC14 Honda BF2 Honda BF25 005.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 2010 Lund WC14,two Hondas,Marinco,Sony,Alpine,Telelflex,Faria, 012.jpg
    2010 Lund WC14,two Hondas,Marinco,Sony,Alpine,Telelflex,Faria, 012.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2010 Lund WC14,two Hondas,Marinco,Sony,Alpine,Telelflex,Faria, 005.jpg
    2010 Lund WC14,two Hondas,Marinco,Sony,Alpine,Telelflex,Faria, 005.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2010 Lund WC14,two Hondas,Marinco,Sony,Alpine,Telelflex,Faria, 001.jpg
    2010 Lund WC14,two Hondas,Marinco,Sony,Alpine,Telelflex,Faria, 001.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 0
  • Fishing on Carson Lake...Shannon's first Rainbow Trouts 001.jpg
    Fishing on Carson Lake...Shannon's first Rainbow Trouts 001.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 0

Simnut

Cadet

NICE!!! Well set up there Dan! Hey, noticed you are in Central Alberta....I was born and raised in Red Deer...you living close to that city?

DanMC

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Edmonton......like an hour and a half away...