FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Ken7
I recently purchased a Gamefisher 5HP, short shaft in like new condition for $200. I am assuming it is air -cooled- and water cooled combo? It has nuetral and forward shift (no reverse)
I would like to know the year this outboard was made?
The Model is --217-586611
The serial # is - 48- 002793
Thanks,
Kenz7z
P.S. and what is the gap setting for the spark plug?