seabuddy re: seabuddy

seabuddy

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Some know me on the board but many do not. Let me fill in some details, if I may.
BTW, I generally ask those who know me not to bring it up on the boards. I want to keep my personal life separate from my boating board stuff and in this way I occasionally find good friends from the board activities.

I am a life-long boater?I?ve been around for awhile. I got a rowboat at the age of 8. I turned 59 just this November. I own a boat and like to cruise. I also sometimes get to ride on friends? boats. I have worked hard to make boating a part of my day to day life.

Boating forums on the web are one of my hobbies and a way for me to ?go boating? in addition to being on my boat. At home, I am the helmsman/skipper and the love of my life is the Admiral. But boating in all forms is my mistress, according to the Admiral. I love boating, try to live it, and talk about it to whomever will listen to me! I have been writing about boating on the Internet for over five years. I post a lot on boating boards, and many of my posts are starter posts. I post almost as much in the winter as the summer, which makes my posting count seem high or low on the boards depending on season.

Seabuddy is a handle that I use as I keep my boating board activities separate from my personal life. Next let me say that I am not employed by MerCruiser, Mercury, Volvo, Suzuki, etc. I am in the marine trades, however, and have been since the early 1980s.

I have a huge collection of personal photographs on boats and related topics. I want to protect my property and copyright them as I post. I also have buddies within the marine trades and sometimes get early and even inside information on boats. That kind of insider stuff leads to posts sometimes, like the Axius one. I think that boaters (me included) benefit from knowing what is out there and what is coming down the pike. I like to cruise and appreciate good design and great craftsmanship, so cruises like the Gar Wood on Lake George excite me--and I hope they will for others if I post it on the boards.

I am a person. I find all sorts of things interesting and like to think that others may be the same way. My posts should cover the universe of boating. Sorry if all are not home runs. I do hope that they are helpful or interesting to those who choose to click on them.

Ride The Lightning

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: seabuddy re: seabuddy

Your text sounds very poetic, thank you.

By the way, I am missing a "Thanks-Button" you can put under the postings. Is it possible to realize this?

Fish n Geer

Petty Officer 1st Class

Seabuddy i look forward to your posts here and over at Trailer boats forumns.Even though i will never be able to afford the stuff you show us.:D

Hashi

Chief Petty Officer

Thanks for the clarification...I enjoy your photos.