Seabo Inflatable

Prin

Seaman Apprentice
Anyone have or have heard of an inflatable marketed through Sams Club called a Seabo? Comments???
Thanks,

deejaycee_2000

Captain
Re: Seabo Inflatable

Yeah I have heard of them, I think they are European made little inflatables, I think they only make 3 models or so, they are affordable (cheap), but about exact copies of all entry level inflatables ..... if you are looking for an inflatable make sure of the following ... that they are either made from hypalon or PVC and that their pontoons (tubes) are welded and not glued .... oh yes and that they have a solid floor, stay away from the inflatables with the soft floor with the perspex slats to support the floor .....

Texasmark

Supreme Mariner

Funny you should answer this. 8)

Saw some more of your pics on the "let's see pics of your boat(s)". Man you know how to have fun........................er ah I think :%

Mark

deejaycee_2000

Captain

Texasmark said:
Funny you should answer this. 8)

Saw some more of your pics on the "let's see pics of your boat(s)". Man you know how to have fun........................er ah I think :%

Mark

hehehehe .... I always have fun :), but need to update my pics for a change ... they are getting old .... oh yes I hurt my neck this past weekend, doc says have to stay away from boats for about 6 weeks .... hah what does he know he is only a doctor ..... see .. so not always fun and games ;)

Texasmark

Supreme Mariner

Hear you on that. Surprisingly you have survived your stunts as well as you seemingly have.

Mark