Sea Pro 220CC

TrenchFisherman

Petty Officer 1st Class
Any info on this boat or sea pro in general. How is the construction and ride? This boat looks like it would suit all my needs. Any body know what this boat would run with a 150 4 stroke? Thanks!

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral
Re: Sea Pro 220CC

No first hand experiance but from what i've read they seem to be a pretty good boat. I can only guess as to speed but,,,45 to 48 mph range would be close.

Driftwood88

Recruit

I have a Sea Boss 21 Bay which is the same as a Sea Pro/ same builder. I've owned mine now for a 1.5 years & love it.A 115 johnson 4 stroke pushes at 42 mph, good enough for me. I like the lay & the live wells,the round live well works great for finger mullet. If you purchase one have captain chairs mounted.Coolers ok but you lose room.

ph1shmonger

Cadet

I've had my 220CC 2002 going on a year now and it rides okay. I've got trim tabs and tend to use them often. The wide beam, 8' 6", helps when going offshore. I've got a 150hp yamaha 2 stroke that pushes me at aobut 42mph top speed. I don't know if the 4 stroke has a higher top end or not, but the wide body on this boat seems to make it drag a bit.

Overall it is the perfect boat for fishing and family times. The only issues I've had are the livewells cracking at the top and the countless screws coming loose. The screws aren't that big of an issue I guess, but the livewells are not supported from the bottom and I highly recommend you have that done before they fall through.