Sea nymph specs by hull number...

tjsfishin

Recruit
Can anyone tell me anything about a Sea Nymph by the hull number? (3U2485/Model U-13)....I cannot find anything, almost like it doesn't exist..........Thanks..........TJ

tjsfishin

Recruit
Thanks Scott....been there already....nothin'.....I have a '74 Sea Nymph U-13 and cannot find ANY info on it at all.....don't know where else to look.........tj

southkogs

Staff member
'74 should have a HIN on it, and that number would look different than the number you posted. If it's a '72 or older, then that could be a serial number from the manufacturer ... and a lot of them are tough to decode.

There's a little bit HERE.

Welcome aboard.

5150abf

Vice Admiral
What is it you would like to know?

You have the year and length, there really isn't a lot more to know about it.

I am sure almost everything has been changed or modified in the last 44 years.

I have an '80 16', the only original part to the boat is the hull.

tjsfishin

Recruit
Thanks Southkogs...your HERE link was interesting.....looks like I may never know, eh?

southkogs

Staff member
Maybe not. But there may not be much more to know. My old Royal American was like that ... I didn't know much, but when I finally found some stuff, there wasn't much more to know.

tjsfishin

Recruit
So...Southkogs....seems I've been lied to most of my life......after further review, turns out I have a '73 U-13.....only year for that model..........not a '74......my life is almost complete..................................................tj

southkogs

Staff member
LOL ... take every little bit ya' get. Especially if it's one of the open row-boat style boats, there' usually not too much to learn about the manufactured life of 'em. Nostalgia however can be totally different.

We've got two of my great-Grandfather's boats. One of 'em we don't even know the manufacturer for, but those little buggers have a LONG family history.