SBN

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Originally posted by SBN:<br /><br />"I just take his insults like a rain drop falling on a pedal, just rolls on off."<br /><br />No offense, but I just never pictured you as a flower.<br />I'm having trouble with this metaphor. :) <br /><br />I guess I learned about a new side of you today. :) <br /><br />ps - glad that thread was locked before I got home from work and saw it.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: SBN

Hey roscoe, I do have a gentle side, sometimes.<br />I have learn to let stuff like that just pass on by.<br /><br />I just look at the source and go from there.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Yeah, Grizzlybear my eye, you big teddybear , you.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Another thing that always pops up in a conversation with him, is my post count.<br />Who cares, he seems to be the only one that cares.<br />Take them all, heck, I don't care.<br /><br />I don't come here for the post count.<br />People don't like my jokes or anything I post, then just skip over the threads that has SBN on them. That's pretty simple.<br /><br />Don't say this or that about me when they don't know what they are talking about.<br /><br />There ain't but 3 people on this board that knows me, everyone else just assumes.<br /><br />I can't help it if I am a happy fellow.<br />Some people can't stand it that people can be happy in this world.<br /><br />Well, got to go, my truck waits on me.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Oh yea, one more thing, I'm here till they pry my cold dead fingers from the keyboard.<br /><br />I am retiring in March, so that means more time here.<br />Things that make you go, ughhhhhhh!!!<br />EDIT:Whoopsie, there's another one for the counter. :D

KaGee

Admiral

Roscoe.... he never said what kind of flower... ever smell a Marigold? Phewwwwww!<br /><br /> :D :D

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> .<br /><br />I don't come here for the post count.<br />People don't like my jokes or anything I post, then just skip over the threads that has SBN on them. That's pretty simple.<br /><br />
Shoot....you're one of the reasons I come here!<br /> :D

tylerin

Commander

Pushing 2000 posts here (just realized that) and Spinner was probably the first to respond to me here. But just when I thought I was getting to know him the Boxers or Briefs thread came out :D :p