SBN: I figured it out!!!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: SBN: I figured it out!!!

Yep, read that a few days ago.<br />It's sad, but true I guess.<br />Oh well, we all gota go sometime.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

You know, the funny part about this tax raise they did, is that it has not hurt the sales one ioda. I talked to 3 different people I know that are into the sales part and they tell me it has not slowed down any.<br />They have people coming from WV and OH to buy from them. Go figure.

KaGee

Admiral

Poverty is at the center of the problem, factoring into nutrition, health habits and medical care that people receive. Minorities in Kentucky's cities, who are disproportionately poor, die from diseases at rates comparable to those in some of the hardest-hit rural areas. And Kentucky has 43 of the nation's 340 persistently poor rural counties.<br /><br />
I thought Lynden Johnson declared war on poverty 40 years ago? I hear the Liberals wail about Iraq, but what about this war? Could it be they don't want it to end?? :eek:

gspig

Chief Petty Officer

As a born and raised Kentuckian, the poverty is a cultural thing and no amount of government will cure it. The minorities in the cities are poor because they refuse the education offered to them in school. Their families don't support education and their peers don't support education. The rural poor are poor because of an overwhelming belief in close family. They won't leave family to get jobs, they want jobs to come to them.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Is this the reason the new state motto is:<br />2.5 Million People.....4 Sir Names?