Saturday Humor

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
A man has just purchased a new chainsaw. The salesman behind the counter said that it would cut down 50 trees.<br /><br />Returning home, the customer set out to use his new chainsaw. After cutting down 40 trees he finds he is unable to cut down any more. The man is furious and returns straight back to the shop.<br /><br />The salesman asks, "Is there a problem, Sir?"<br /><br />The man replies "Well, yes, yes there is. I purchased this chainsaw today and was told it would cut down 50 trees. I got to 40 and it won't cut no more."<br /><br />The salesman asks to take a look at the saw. He grabs hold of the starter pull cord. One tug and the chainsaw bursts into life, "vvvvv, vvvvv VVVVRRRMMM!"<br /><br />The customer jumps back in amazement. "Holy Jeebies, what the heck is all that noise!".<br /> :D :D

KaGee

Admiral
Re: Saturday Humor

No... just dumb guy... hair color is irrelative.<br /><br /> :D

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Chainsaw confession time.....<br /><br />Bought new electric chainsaw to trim palm trees. Assembly instructions say to put blade on, rotate retainer 90D, put chain on, put cover on, put washer and nut on "finger tight until chain is adjusted" to hold everything in place. Did all this to a tee. Adjusted chain. Added oil. Start cutting palms. Works great. For a while. Do you know what happens when a "finger tight" nut decides to vibrate off of an operating chainsaw?.... Things fly everywhere.<br /><br />And then the "look" from LF that after all these years I can best describe as "what did you do now dumba$$?" <br /><br />It's bad enough that you already feel like an idiot for forgetting something like tightening a nut but then you get "the look". Am I the only one who's spouse gives them "the look" at the first sign of mechanical trouble?

NYMINUTE

Captain

That used to be a Polish joke before PC set in still a riot. :D

KaGee

Admiral

"The Look"..... ah huh... never met a married man who has not experienced it.