Saturday Funny

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
With all the rain some of us are having, I found this to be a fitting joke.<br />________________________________________________<br />One night, a torrential rain soaked South Louisiana.<br /><br />The next morning the resulting floodwaters came up about 6 feet into most of the homes.<br /><br />Mrs. Boudreaux was sitting on her roof with her neighbor, Mrs. Thibodeaux waiting for help to come.<br /><br />Mrs. Thibodeaux noticed a baseball cap, floating near the house then she saw it float far out into the front yard then float back to the house. It kept floating away from the house then back towards the house.<br /><br />Her curiosity got the best of her so she asked Mrs. Boudreaux "Do you see dat dere baseball cap a floatin' away from the house, den back again?"<br />Mrs. Boudreaux said, "Oh yeah, <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />dass my husban, I tole dat jackazz he gonna cut the grass today come hell or high water". :D

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Re: Saturday Funny

ROTFLMAO!!!<br /><br />Good one Spinner.....

D

DJ

Aaaaayee!<br /><br />Good one dat dere spinner got off. :D <br /><br />Don't you let him tell you bout his dawg named Phideaux.

Bondo

Staff member

:D :D Now I've got Coffee All Over My Screen......... :D :D

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Thank God for all that rain. Beats cutting grass in he!!