"Santa Claus' Headstone" Avatar

dogsdad

Lieutenant
Tis the season to be---a prankster? Sorry, but that's what I am year around.<br /><br />Someone here used to have an avatar that depicted a young boy, standing in front of a headstone that read "Santa Claus," wailing in despair. I want that photo! I thought I had copied it and saved it in my goodies folder, but it ain't there. Anyone know where I can find that jpeg?<br /><br />Oh, and Merry Christmas to all!<br /><br /><br />edited: Well, had I googled it before I posted, this threrad would not be here. I found it.<br /><br /><br />-dd-

pjc

Lieutenant Commander
Re: "Santa Claus' Headstone" Avatar

banned x-member "castawayray" posted that some time ago. is amazing what can be found on google hey!!!

dogsdad

Lieutenant

That's what I thought. I didn't realize his handle was all one word---I kept coming up with no search results.<br /><br />Didn't know he was banned. I seem to miss all the drama around here. But maybe that's a good thing!<br /><br />I wonder what ever happened to ol' Pat Campbell.<br /><br /> ;) <br /><br /><br />-dd-

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Proabably doing time for indecent exposure from the peeing in the grass incident. :D

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

LOL neumanns!! Yep, just got out. Had to change ID due obvious ostracizing from iboats friends.<br /><br /> Was tough explaining when asked "what ya in for kid"? "ah, something to do with murder and grass" reply. <br />This seemed to earn respect. (couldn't say that I killed the lawn via personal relief, if you will).

one more cast

Captain

phatmanmike, <br /> castawayray liked to goof around and he rubbed a lot of people the wrong way so he was booted from the sight. I think he served his time and should be invited back. This place just hasn't been the same since he was poofed. If you see this Ray, Merry Christmas