Sandra Bullock---A REAL Beauty!

dogsdad

Lieutenant
Just saw on the Drudge Report That Sandra Bullock has given the American Red Cross $1,000,000 to assist in the tsunami relief efforts.<br /><br />I don't know what her politics are (which is a plus) but I know she also likes to fish (another definite plus). Her generosity is obviously another plus. She's a true beauty, inside and out, in my book!<br /><br /><br />-dd-

ndemge

Commander
Re: Sandra Bullock---A REAL Beauty!

She did the same after 911

LadyFish

Admiral

It's refreshing to know young people that take in over the top revenues are sharing it with the needy. :) <br /><br />On 60 minutes last night they interviewed the two young guys that created Google who are worth many billions. I hope they are doing the same.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Great info, that is one heck of a contribution. I would imagine our board favorite Angelina Jolie would follow suit, since she has given her love to kids from all around the world.<br /><br />Does anybody else here like Angelina Jolie? :D <br /><br />I hope the rest of the billionarires in Hollywood that promoted Kerry's tax increase follow suit. The didnt seem to mind to give for him, it shouldn't be hard for them.<br /><br />Ken

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

I do not know Sandra Bullock from Adam. But I respect and admire her as an actress and a person. <br /><br />To me she seems to be a benchmark that all of Hollywood could aspire to become.<br /><br />Thank You DD for this topic and Thank You Sandra.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

demoman_10.jpg
from demolition man.<br /><br />And who can forget speed.<br />
speed_10.jpg

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Sandra Bullock..... >as snapper drools< :D

cmyers_uk

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Dont want to be picky but not happy with her nose personally. She of course thinks Im gorgeous. :)

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

I think her nose is jus' perfect. Along with the rest of her!!<br /><br />I have loved watching her since I first saw her in "Demolition Man"<br />My favorite line of hers is "Let's go lick some ***!" as they are about to go after the bad guys.<br />BTW, how do the 3 seashells work??<br /><br />AK Chappy

gaugeguy

Captain

All that meat and no potatoes ;) She is a cutey though, and a generous one at that.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by kenimpzoom:<br /> Does anybody else here like Angelina Jolie? :D <br />Ken
Did I mention....<br />
sr423_jolie03476.jpg

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

You are outta luck KaGee,<br /><br />I do love Angelina, but unfortunately she leans towards lesbians. She's bisexual, but prefers women.<br /><br />Very generous to have adopted two children and all, and I have no issue with her whatsoever. I wonder what people think when they hear someone like her say if she hadn't married Billy Bob, she would have married Jenny Shimizu.<br /><br />I say, go for it Ms. Voight...

phatmanmike

Captain

the government of iran has given 300,000 . woohoo!!!!!! thats like me donating .14 cents<br /><br />wow, such nice givers

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

Its better than nothing I suppose.<br /><br />One thing to consider:<br />40% of Iran's population lives below the poverty line. Their citizens are 5-6 times less wealthy than Americans. Plus, if you recall, there was a disastrous quake that killed tens of thousands in Iraq just over a year ago. Many survivors from that situation are still living in tents trying to rebuild.

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

Just remember, Jesse James is workin' old Sandra Bullock. Wonder if he is going to give up some of that West Coast Choppers/Monster Garage loot to the tsunami victims...

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

This just in:<br />eBay Inc. Donation – eBay Inc. has agreed to provide $1 million to directly benefit tsunami relief efforts, divided equally between the American Red Cross, Oxfam, Save the Children and UNICEF. This is in addition to a donation already made by the eBay Foundation.

D

DJ

I always liked Sandra B. She is not only attractive but can be funny too.<br /><br />I suspect her politics are conservative. That may explain why she hasn't appeared in anything lately. The Hollywood "blackball" may have struck.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

DJ, she's still working, alot.<br />She's supposed to have 3 movies coming out this year.<br />She has also produced 10 movies, directed one, and written one.<br />Check out her bio:<br /><br /> http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000113/

lakelivin

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Originally posted by AK Chappy:<br /> ...I have loved watching her since I first saw her in "Demolition Man"<br />My favorite line of hers is "Let's go lick some ***!" as they are about to go after the bad guys.<br />...AK Chappy
Chappy, was that a typo? Did she really say lets go 'lick' or lets go 'kick'?

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Not a typo.<br />Movie took place in the "nonviolent" future. She was a cop, teamed up with Stalone (who was cryogenically frozen in the 80's, then thawed out in the future). She was fascinated with the 1980's ? But she kept saying all the catch phrases wrong.<br />Weseley Snipes was the gangster they were chasing.<br />Funny movie.<br /><br />Don't ask about the 3 sea shells.<br /><br />The bodily fluid transfer scenes were great.!!