sail-vs-power-vs-seadoos

cistn

Seaman Apprentice
I know all the hatred or dislike in the water is sometimes amusing but mine is truly hateful now. at the dock tied off, this moron decideds to show off his new seadoo,,,doing 360 doughnuts with 15 feet of my boat..needless to say i took alot of banging and the gunnell got stuck up on the dock.<br />(16' skiff)..i threw a few expletives his way for good measure, and you belive this moron wanted to fight..I would not have hesitated for 1 second to bust this guy in the head, if it were not for his loud mouth friends cheering him on ( about 6 of them) when we were finally leaving, i wrote down his #s and submitted them to the C.G. with a detailed report of the incident. They assured me they would speak to the "Moron" by days end..hope he has a nice weekend..I let my commonsense save me this time ha ha ha ha ha

JustMrWill

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: sail-vs-power-vs-seadoos

Maybe we need a forum for idiots/a$$holes to watch out for...where we can post registration numbers etc...I would sure love to know who to avoid while out on the bay. :) <br /><br />-JustMrWill