Said Goodbye AGAIN Today

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander
Our Son called this afternoon from their debarkation point.His new unit is deploying to Iraq near Fallujah to provide security for one of the "tent" bases.<br /><br />Our thoughts are always with our troops all over the world and this greatly increases our worry factor.<br /><br />He always tells me that his duties as Team Leader and Soldier are his sole purpose at this time in his life.A challenge he accepts without question.<br /><br />God Bless ALL Our Troops!!

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Said Goodbye AGAIN Today

Amen! May the Good Lord watch over and protect your son Bart.

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

I caught part of the deployment story on the news tonight, Did he leave from Ripley?<br /><br />Yes, I do support them ALL! <br /><br />And a big Thanks to him, his service does not go unappriciated.

RustyC

Seaman Apprentice

Bart. First tell your son Thank you for the job he and all our military people are doing over in Iraq, and Afganistan. Good thoughts and prayers for his safe return.<br /><br />Rusty

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

neumanns--They deployed out of Camp LeJeune,North Carolina.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Tell you son thanks so much for his dedication and service.<br /><br />Ken

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

My best wishes that he will return safely, it takes alot of guts....I'm sure you are very proud that he has that kind of integrity......JK

Triton II

Commander

From the Aussie crew... we wish all US and coalition forces the best of luck and we all hope and pray they stay safe.

Braxton

Chief Petty Officer

very proud indeed, tell your son thank you for protecting myself and family, May God Bless him.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

God Bless your son Bart, you can count on our prayers and thoughts to help watch over him as well as the others. His work is appreaciated by many! Thanks for sharing this...........SS

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by SS Mayfloat:<br /> God Bless your son Bart, you can count on our prayers and thoughts to help watch over him as well as the others. His work is appreaciated by many! Thanks for sharing this...........SS
I echo these thoughts.

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Godspeed to your son and his comrades Bart. We are praying for them every day.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Best of luck to your son and all that serve. Here's to a safe and speedy return for all.

eeboater

Commander

God is watching him Bart. Tell him thanks from all of us to him.<br /><br />Sean

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yes Bart, send him our thanks for being able to sit and type this.

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

On behalf of our son I thank you one and all.<br /><br />Whenever I need a lift I take a trip through the forums and save the best for last.DC has all the goodwill and comraderie anyone could ask for.<br /><br />>>>>>>>HAPPY BOATING<<<<<<<