Rumor - Is it true??

Pascal

Petty Officer 1st Class
Rumor I heard this morning has it that Kerry's people are promising free waffle irons to all who will vote for him.

LubeDude

Admiral
Re: Rumor - Is it true??

Oh, ya, Its true allright, Kerry Edwards will give you anything you all want if you will vote for them.<br /><br />P. S. You might have a hard time collecting!!!

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

I read an interview with someone from the Kerry Campaign, and they said that there was consideration to do it, and Kerry was considering being for it, but he changed his mind, and is now considering being against it. He reserves the right to be for it at a later time, if the polls show that it would have been a good thing to do, but also pointed out that since he is against it now, he can always revert to that position, if he does change his mind, and decide it is a good thing to do, then reconsiders and decides it was a mistake.<br /><br />I think.

KennyKenCan

Commander

Who uses waffle irons anymore?<br /><br />Don't everyone use them frozen ones, you know, the ones you just pop in a toaster, and wah la, waffles on your plate?<br /><br />What kind of gift is that anyway?<br /><br />Now, if he was offering something useful, like the SUV's he doesn't own, maybe I'd consider!

NYMINUTE

Captain

If Bush wins, Kerry voters will get a photo display of Cheney's daughter and Edwards wife at a slumber party. Ouch?????

f_inscreenname

Commander

Originally posted by Capt. Kidd:<br /> I read an interview with someone from the Kerry Campaign, and they said that there was consideration to do it, and Kerry was considering being for it, but he changed his mind, and is now considering being against it. He reserves the right to be for it at a later time, if the polls show that it would have been a good thing to do, but also pointed out that since he is against it now, he can always revert to that position, if he does change his mind, and decide it is a good thing to do, then reconsiders and decides it was a mistake.<br /><br />I think.
LMAO :D :D

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> If Bush wins, Kerry voters will get a photo display of Cheney's daughter and Edwards wife at a slumber party. Ouch?????
:eek: :eek: