Rules to Live by

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander
THE WISDON OF WILL ROGERS<br /><br />This has been around for a while, some of you have probably seen it already. I use these rules to guide me through my daily life.<br /><br />1. Never slap a man who's chewing tobacco.<br />2. Never kick a cow chip on a hot day.<br />3. There are 2 theories to arguing with a woman....neither works.<br />4. Never miss a good chance to shut up.<br />5. Always drink upstream from the herd.<br />6. If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.<br />7. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it and put it back in your pocket.<br />8. There are 3 kinds of men. The ones that learn by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.<br />9. Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.<br />10. If your riding ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then to make sure it's still there.<br />11. Lettin the cat out of the bag is a whole lot easier'n puttin' it back.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Rules to Live by

Those are some great rules to live by.

Homerr

Commander
Re: Rules to Live by

ROFLMAO!!<br /><br />Good ones!<br /><br />H.