Rude americans???

rudeafrican

Petty Officer 1st Class
I found this joke on one of my biking forums, I'm sure you'll appreciate it.... :D :D <br /><br />The train was quite crowded, so the U. S. Marine walked the entire length <br />looking for a seat, but the only seat left was taken by a well-dressed, <br />middle-aged, French woman's poodle <br /><br />The war-weary Marine asked, "Ma'am, may I have that seat?" <br /><br />The French woman just sniffed and said to no one in particular, <br /><br />"Americans are so rude. My little Fifi is using that seat." <br /><br />The Marine walked the entire train again, but the only seat left was under <br />that dog. <br /><br />"Please, ma'am. May I sit down? I'm very tired." <br /><br />She snorted, "Not only are you Americans rude, you are also arrogant!" <br /><br />This time the Marine didn't say a word, he just picked up the little dog, <br />tossed it out the train window, and sat down. The woman shrieked, "Someone <br />must defend my honor! Put this American in his place!" <br /><br />An English gentleman sitting nearby spoke up, <br /><br />"Sir, you Americans often seem to have a penchant for doing the wrong thing. <br />You hold the fork in the wrong hand. You drive your cars on the wrong side <br />of the road. And now, sir, you've thrown the wrong b1tch out the window

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: Rude americans???

LOL, very cute !<br /><br />How is your job search going? Moving to Jersey?

rudeafrican

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hi Roscoe,<br /><br />The wheels of progress turn slowly, it takes 18 months now to get a work permit approved and you can only get it approved if you have a firm job offer. Not too many people willing to offer a job and then have to wait 18 months before they can employ the person. Anyway, things are moving along and all things being equal, I should be there in a years time.

Link

Rear Admiral

That was cute.. me likeing my Happy Fries.. :D <br />Hang in there as it is well worth it to come in legal..<br />Thanks for taking the time to do so.<br />Link<br />We need more like you.

An English gentleman sitting nearby spoke up, <br />And now, sir, you've thrown the wrong b1tch out the window <br /><br />Hi Ya Rudeafrican my friend, on being an Englishman I read your post with a growing fear. I had no need to worry mate, you are absolutely spot on.<br />Cheers.

ED21

Master Chief Petty Officer

The Englishman might have added "and I believe we did defend your honor in 1944. And now, sir, I believe you've thrown..."

"and I believe we did defend your honor in 1944.<br /><br />This is getting better, keep it coming gentlemen.<br />Cheers.

SoulWinner

Commander

Rudeafrican, do what everybody else does, come over on a visitors visa and get a job and stay. It's not like the INS gonna do anything.

Realgun

Commander

Hey I resemble that remark!<br /><br />They don't even send the Mexcans back that sneak over the border.