Rotten to the Core 2

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Martin Yant wrote this book. It is about corruption in a small town. Actually my town of Mansfield. My wife purchased it last week and we have read it. It is just unbelieveable on the things that went on here.<br /><br />It is mainly about a corrupt sheriff that accepts no limitations to his job. All I can say is if you like reading books, this one will make your jaw drop open often.<br /><br />We have a new sheriff now, but what I understand from other citizens, there is still some corruption going on.<br /><br />I just suggest if your going through this town, just make sure you obey the traffic laws, conduct yourself accordingly.<br /><br />I just wonder how many other places are the same way?

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Rotten to the Core 2

Prettymuch the same here, tho I havn't read your book. The last mayor of Boise, and the sheriff were evicted. After the last electon we got a new mayor, and, he has brought in a new sheriff. I think from Ohio...and the saga continues. Just think with all the resources our feds have at their disposal what sort of trouble they can get into... :D

cmyers_uk

Senior Chief Petty Officer

The old saying power breeds corruption is true. Im not sure if you have to be corrupt to get to that position, maybe im cinical.

NYMINUTE

Captain

This worlds leadership in general is corrupt. And we the the people of this world accept it. It is sad we are not like our forfathers, such as the Boston Tea Party etc. Small town, large city. I have lived in both, and it is a draw which is worse.