ROTFLMAO! Cindy Sheehan---Is She...

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: ROTFLMAO! Cindy Sheehan---Is She...

This is a woman with a mission.......Made for TV Movies. What a Bimbo!

ehenry

Commander

My grandaddy would have said "She's a might touched"

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

They didn't want to go to the Superdome, because their homes were pretty intact: they wanted to stay and have food and water brought to them.
What's her point?<br /><br />Algiers: think of the part of town you would tell a visitor to stay away from at all costs; Algiers is probably much worse than that (depending on which city you're in).

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

"One thing that truly troubled me about my visit to Louisiana was the level of the military presence there. I imagined before that if the military had to be used in a CONUS (Continental US) operations that they would be there to help the citizens: Clothe them, feed them, shelter them, and protect them. But what I saw was a city that is occupied. I saw soldiers walking around in patrols of 7 with their weapons slung on their backs. I wanted to ask one of them what it would take for one of them to shoot me. Sand bags were removed from private property to make machine gun nests. <br /><br />The vast majority of people who were looting in New Orleans were doing so to feed their families or to get resources to get their families out of there. If I had a store with an inventory of insured belongings, and a tragedy happened, I would fling my doors open and tell everyone to take what they need: it is only stuff. When our fellow citizens are told to "shoot to kill" other fellow citizens because they want to stay alive, that is military and governmental fascism gone out of control. What I saw today in Algiers lifted up my spirits, but what I also saw today in Algiers frightened me terribly......<br /><br />....George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans and Iraq, and excuse his self from power."<br /><br />Occupied New Orleans....What a moron.<br /><br />Ken

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

ooops, I am posting for rank

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Iboat members, medication is desparately needed. Please send any opened or unopened Lithium perscriptions to:<br /><br />Cindy Sheehan<br />c/o The Moore institute of the liberally insain.<br />#0 Conspiracy Drive<br />Wacko, TX<br /><br />Reality is fading for poor Cindy and her non-political supporters are loosing interest in her Republican mind/weather control theory.<br /><br />BTW - Kool-aid is always needed at camp cindy.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Ohhhh, my head aches, stomach quessy, and I get that way when I read trash about the administration. If Cindy was a horse, I would say remove those "Blinders"! (or shoot it)

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Had she gone to Algiers before Katrina, she would be begging for troops, I'm not kidding.

NYMINUTE

Captain

I Like Shoot It. Can I Huh, Can I Please!!!!

eeboater

Commander

Yup... what a kooky woman. I think she lost her marbles.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Anything to get her name and/or face on the media, anything.

rogerwa

Commander

Let her keep talking and see how fast the liberals dump her. she has marginalized herself already. In for a penny in for a pound.<br /><br />What I can't figured is how she thinks she is doing the right thing. I can't think of a better way to spit on her son's grave than to do what she is doing.

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

On the surface she appears to be a total nut. I do wonder however, if losing her son caused a breakdown or brought on some sort of mental condition. Just throwing it out there for consideration.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Cindy Sheean's rant borders on stupidity, this is truly a sad and disturbed woman who needs therapy, she knows absolutely nothing about New Orleans and that very apparent.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Originally posted by alden:<br /> On the surface she appears to be a total nut. I do wonder however, if losing her son caused a breakdown or brought on some sort of mental condition. Just throwing it out there for consideration.
Anything is possible, surely this woman should not be parading in front of every camera the news outlets brandishes, its just a big circus and the clowns are awefully bad.

D

DJ

Ken,<br /><br />The troops are there for the protection of the citizens from roaming bands of armned marauders. Not to stop looting. Remember these are people that were shooting at first responders.<br /><br />Your "feeding their families" comment doesn't hold water. You can't eat color TV's and designer blue jeans.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

George Soros and Michael Moore better do a better job of coordinating the Left's position on issues. This gal is straight out of Looney Toons and she's doin it with his funding.<br /><br />On second thought, she should just keep it up. The Democratic Party is already in a rout, this will just keep em running longer. :D

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

This is the most absurd, incoherent bunch of drivel I've ever read.<br /><br />Some direct quotes:<br /><br />
The government declared martial law, but there was no effective police presence to enforce it. Malik said the lawlessness was rampant.
And just a few sentences later...<br /><br />
I saw soldiers walking around in patrols of 7 with their weapons slung on their backs. I wanted to ask one of them what it would take for one of them to shoot me.
So, it's bad that their NOT there, and it's bad that they ARE there... :confused: <br /><br /><br />
The people in LA who were displaced have nice, if modest homes that are perfectly fine. I wonder why the government made them leave
And again, a few senteces later...<br /><br />
There are trees knocked over and shingles off of roofs. There are signs blown over and there was a dead body lying on the ground for 2 weeks before someone finally came to get it.
And easily my favorite quote:<br />
If George Bush truly listened to God and read the words of the Christ, Iraq and the devastation in New Orleans would have never happened.
Is she saying that if George Bush would just pray a little bit more, we could end the world of political and religious strife, as well as ridding the world of natural disasters?