rod tree

isimar

Petty Officer 3rd Class
i have a 2004 trophy pro walk around and it has the extended roof...i'd like to put some rod holders that attach to the grab bars that support the roof. i have looked all over and all i can find are the ones that either bolt to a track system, or directly to a flat surface of the boat.
anyone here have a good source for these kind or is it better to just have them made ?

dingbat

Supreme Mariner
I have a five (5) position rocket launcher (mounts to top of hardtop) on the rear of my hardtop and six (6) clamp-on rod holders that clamp to the hardtop supports.

It took me almost 2 years to find an OEM rack in an overstock sale on e-bay. Its wasn't cheap, but all things considered.

My clamp-on holders are Lee's Tackle. Again, not cheap, but you get what you pay for.....

alclampon2.png

Five-hole%20rocket%20launcher.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Weep'n Willy

Master Chief Petty Officer
Fishonsports makes clamp on holders, not sure if they will work for your application as they are made for mounting on arches or rocket launchers.

isimar

Petty Officer 3rd Class
i already have the rocket launchers up on that roof...these things sure are rare.

isimar

Petty Officer 3rd Class
i'm looking for the units that have 4 holders each. don't want to clamp on single ones(although if you have the ones pictured, i like them a lot)

isimar

Petty Officer 3rd Class
i think i can make something out of what they have on that site, thank you.