Roberts Son Dancing?

eeboater

Commander
Did anyone see the introduction of Roberts last night? I ran across two blurbs about his son dancing while his dad was getting introduced by the President. Did anyone see this and does anyone know why it was happening?<br /><br />Sean<br /><br />
capt.whcd11807200147.scotus_bush_whcd118.jpg
<br /><br />
capt.sge.nio95.200705085936.photo03.photo.default-384x252.jpg

oddjob

Commander
Re: Roberts Son Dancing?

The kid must already know he's a republican....and he's simply taunting the dems. na na na ...na...NA! NA!... :D <br /><br />I like to see W do the same thing!lol

LadyFish

Admiral

He's a little cutie patootie, but not for nothing, the mother is standing there like a manican. You'd think she would have yanked the little guy back into place. Afterall, the President is speaking at a formal press release.

oddjob

Commander

Momma was afraid if she did yank him..then he would really dance.....and sing and cry....She did the right thing, I think.

eeboater

Commander

OK found out a bit more, guess the mom took him offstage. I'm thinking he only danced for a little bit meaning < 2 seconds.<br /><br /><br />Sean

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

She did take the two kids and exit the stage. Mom didnt want her son stealin the show. :D

Twidget

Commander

Thats great. :) He will be hearing about that the rest of his life.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

And he'll be feeling it for a week. Smacked right into next Tuesday.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Look like he's got some good moves for a kid. Neither of the kids were on stage when Mrs. Nominee joined the Pres. and her husband to exit the room.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Maybe they're not, but the photos look fake to me. It's like the boy was cut out and pasted on top of the original photos.