Rigging Question-200 ProV

prolineguy

Cadet
Have a 1991 200 ProV. Installing a new rigging grommet and rigging hose on the motor. The last owner left it off with the cables and wires just hanging .
Where can I find a diagram of what cables and hoses go in what position thru the grommet ? I don't want to pinch the gas and oil lines.
Thanks in advance everyone.

NBE

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Rigging Question-200 ProV

I just changed my gromment on the motor on my Yamaha 150 VMAX. I don't think there is any particular order, just make sure that as you said, nothing is pinched or twisted inside of the hose.

I would thread the softer, less-stiff hoses and wires first then the two control cables as they are easier to put through. Just make sure none of them are twisted around each other and nothing pinched and you'll probably be fine. You can kind of lay them out according to what side of the motor they go on so they won't be crossing over each other.

Good luck!

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner
Re: Rigging Question-200 ProV

there is a particular way they go in but its not online that I have found, it is in the rigging guide and in the instructions crated with the motors.
go by a yamaha dealer and see if they will copy the picture from the rigging guide.