Republican Kittens..

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
George W. Bush is out jogging one morning, notices a little boy on the corner with a box. <br />Curious, he runs over to the child and says, "What's in the box kid?" <br />The little boy says, "Kittens, they're brand new kittens." <br />George W. laughs and says, "What kind of kittens are they?"<br />"Republican kittens," the child says.<br />"Oh that's cute," George W. says and he runs off.<br /><br /><br />A couple of days later George is running with VP Cheney and he spies the same boy with his box just ahead.<br />George W. says to Cheney, "You gotta check this out" and they both jog over to the boy with the box.<br />George W. says, "Look in the box ****, isn't that cute? Look at those little kittens. Hey kid tell my friend **** what kind of kittens they are."<br />The boy replies, "They're Democrat kittens."<br />"Whoa!", George W. says, "I came by here the other day and you said they were Republican kittens. What's up?"<br />"Well," the kid says, "Their eyes are open now"......<br /> :p

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Republican Kittens..

Originally posted by Skinnywater:<br /> Democrat kittens.......someone call the SPCA.
whaddya mean, SPCA? Go find the burlap sacks and a few bricks! ;)

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

In a few more weeks, they'll be musky sized kittens.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by roscoe:<br /> In a few more weeks, they'll be musky sized kittens.
Big ol shovelheads like them furry things too. :D

Link

Rear Admiral

Very well put snapperbait !<br /><br />
A couple of days later George is running with VP Cheney and he spies the same boy with his box just ahead.<br />George W. says to Cheney, "You gotta check this out" and they both jog over to the boy with the box.<br />George W. says, "Look in the box ****, isn't that cute? Look at those little kittens. Hey kid tell my friend **** what kind of kittens they are."<br />The boy replies, "They're Democrat kittens."<br />"Whoa!", George W. says, "I came by here the other day and you said they were Republican kittens. What's up?"<br />"Well," the kid says, "Their eyes are open now"...... <br />"The Kits" Since our eyes are open now we see that we don't have to finish school, work, or do anyrhing except vote for Scarrey Kerry and he will provide Goverment programs to provide for us.. Darn That President Bush wanting us to WORK for a living.. <br /> <br />
:)

crab bait

Captain

what's the exact gps coordinates of those warlord cats... i'll call in a tomahawk strike...

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Now maybe that's how drive by shootings started.