Replacement need for Zodiac Cadet Fastroller 310

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix18

Recruit
It's time to replace my Zodiac CFR. The Zodiac website indicates that the CFR line has been discontinued. I prefer not to purchase a "left over" CFR from a dealer.

Does anyone know if Zodiac has or will introduce a CFR replacement? I need an inflatable with a roll-up air floor as I transport the inflatable in the trunk of my small car. I have a 9.9hp outboard, so it will have to be a fairly large inflatable, but with the roll-up feature.

The largest USA dealer says he has trouble getting information from Zodiac and I can't get anyone at Zodiac USA to return my calls. I prefer to stay with the Zodiac brand, even though information is difficult to obtain.

Thanks!

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Welcome to Iboats,

What's the current size you already own ?

It's about time to own a higher quality well priced Roll-UP Achilles Hypalon boat....

Check....

Happy Boating

Attachments

• photo338850.jpg
    photo338850.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1
  • photo338852.jpg
    photo338852.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Felix18

Recruit
My CFR is about 10.5 feet long. I'm not totally sold on Zodiac, but I've heard their quality is as good as any. I'm sure there are many opinions on that, though.

Has anyone heard of a replacement for the Zodiac Cadet Fast Roller?

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
My CFR is about 10.5 feet long. I'm not totally sold on Zodiac, but I've heard their quality is as good as any. I'm sure there are many opinions on that, though.

Has anyone heard of a replacement for the Zodiac Cadet Fast Roller?

Zodiac builds those with french PVC material called Strongan and Achilles with Orca Hypalon which it's a zillion times better. in duration and UV sun punishment. Achilles it's the best option to go for in the event that the CFR stopped production which seems so...

Happy Boating

Status
Not open for further replies.