repair schematics

summer daze

Recruit
I need the schematics for a lower unit. L-drive 120 force. I cant afford to buy the book is there any where one can go to find these? No luck at the libary.<br /> My husband is gone and my children ages 23 and 25 love skiing. My son says the broken part is in the lower unit and wants to take it apart, something about a dog. LOL anyhow I fear for it and he seems confident that he can replace it. Kids have been saving for parts all summer long the summer is almost over here and the lower unit is in the living room! Video camera is plugged in, and my daughter is cheering him on. I am scared. Kids are right its broke anyhow so what do you think?

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: repair schematics

Hi, Daze,<br /><br />Welcome to iboats. :) <br /><br />Couple of problems.<br /><br />1. It is illegal to distribute copies of copyrighted material. If you can't afford a manual you may not be able to afford to fix your L-drive.<br /><br />2. This is the wrong forum to ask for help on the L-drive, which is technically a cross between an outboard (powerhead) and an I/O. <br /><br />I will move it to Force Outboard Troubles. Maybe someone there can find a legal way to help you.<br /><br />Good luck. :)