FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have had good luck with the Clymer on my 1998 75. It seems to be accurate. I have been using the Pennzoil synthetic decent price and not seeing any disadvantages. Been using for almost a year.
The factory manual is the best.
The Clymer or Seloc will work and in some cases it gives some hints or helps that might be helpful.
I use Wally World outboard oil.