reminds me of ol'times

Peglegpete

Cadet
with all this talk of treasure and pyrates, I would like to sing a song about me old shipmate Ten Bone Johnny....<br /><br />Boney was a warrior,<br />Away ay-yah!<br />A warrior and a tarrier,<br />John Fran-swor!<br /><br />Boney fought the Roo-shi-ans,<br />Away ay-yah!<br />Boney fought the Proo-shi-ans.<br />John Fran-swor!<br /><br />Boney went to Elbow,<br />Boney he came back again.<br /><br />Boney went to Waterloo,<br />There he got his overthrow.<br /><br />Then they took him off again<br />Aboard the Billy Ruffian.<br /><br />Boney broke his heart and died<br />Away in St. Helena.<br /><br />Give her the topgallantsails;<br />It's a weary way to Baltimore.<br /><br />Drive her, captain, drive her,<br />And bust the chafing leather.

CGIC

Cadet
Re: reminds me of ol'times

Foul pirate, are you still in our waters? Have you not taken your leave of this place? I will warn you as I have warned all the others: the iboat Colony will not be held captive by the likes of you. <br /><br />Leave now, or face the iron of our cannonballs.<br />
images48uk.jpg

Peglegpete

Cadet

'Cuse me Mr. Govner. But we be Buccaneer lovin' folk and only want to sing and talk with fellow sea dogs like yerself. Even pirates need to take a small break from the briney sea. Unless ye be looking to steal me treasure!<br /><br />
CapnJim.jpg

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

Har har!! A foppish pirate are ye! Ye wear pinks and purples. A silly, weak fool ye be.

CGIC

Cadet

I am afraid that even I must concur, and I myself am a confirmed bachelor and well-known fop.

Peglegpete

Cadet

Begad! Only a real pirate would appreciate such beautiful words. Any ol'pirate who sits back and splices the mainbrace and sings a sweet shanty can tell... ya are scurvy landlubbers!!

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

I have been a pirate for most o' my life, and never a song have I sung. <br /><br />But now and again, even I find most enchantin' tunes sung by Celine Dion. Such fire she has within her. I would carry her off to the Queen Anne's Revenge in a heartbeat, I would. There she would serenade me an' my crew with My Heart Shall Go On. <br /><br />And if tears should I shed, then so be it, for there is no shame in cryin' over such beautiful words.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea crabby, where did this bunch come from?<br />Maybe same folk, just different names now.

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

Call us a 'bunch' and suffer the consqeuences, matey. Disrespect the Jolly Roger and ye shall be keepin' on at the bottom of the ocean. There ye shall be crab bait indeed. Har har har.

KRS

Banned

well, "Everybody's got a little captain in them"<br />.<br />.<br />.<br /><br /> :)

Pony

Rear Admiral

"well, "Everybody's got a little captain in them"<br />"<br /><br />Man i wish i thought to say that earlier....I dont care who you are. thats funny right there

ED21

Master Chief Petty Officer

A flaggon of ale, a song and a wench, not neccesarily in that order, and a good time was had by all.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

To Peg Leg Pete, I say set sail for other waters or I shall toss over termites which will make quick work of thy peg leg.<br /><br />Ken

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Peg Leg Pete:<br /> <br /><br />
CapnJim.jpg
^<br />^<br />Geraldo Rivera at a San Francisco costume party :eek: :eek: