Relief in 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ezbtr

Commander
Me and son gettin OUR new apt. Sat. after his baseball game - yahooooooooo!!! We will both welcome the peace and quiet and LACK of screamong and yelling. Last week we ate in garage twice because it was so loud. :) :) Finally peace and SANITY! and a dang nice complex too, pool, jacuzzi, sauna, workout room, playground right by us, with park too. :)

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant
Re: Relief in 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heinz....I guess you and the misses didn't work things out...I've been out a while finishing my boat, so I've been out of the loop.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Peace and quiet / peace of mind, are a wonderful thing. I hope all goes well and gets better for you and your son.<br /><br />Hear that everybody, Party at Heinz's new pad, Saturday night!!!!<br /><br />Domino's Pizza, Pepsi, and Cake!!!!

ezbtr

Commander

Thank you roscoe my friend, for the advice, etc., It will be a better world, I am actually looking fwd to a place to look fwd to and call home. Will cut my beer drinkin in half :) And a nice, QUIET, yell free , stress free zone for us. My girls lookin fwd to it too. :) Then concentrate on buyin MY OWN house!

SoulWinner

Commander

I'm here Heinz. If I can be of any service, let me know. Be of good cheer. Via con Dio Compadre ;)

SoulWinner

Commander

BTW, I am your servant and hers. Any of you may call upon me at any time. Peace to you and yours.

crab bait

Captain

yeah,, it's a shame... cause in reality,, by the time you get done bein' dragged thru the coals,, you wont be able to afford a second hand hotplate..<br /><br />but at least your outta earshot..<br /><br />peace is priceless..<br /><br />notice how fast she goes down the tubes..