Relative update

FLATHEAD

Captain
Got some great news yesterday, we located my missing cousin and uncle. They were holed up at a Friends about 5 miles from Gulfport. They are sick and little beat up but they will be OK. Hoping they can escape the area sometime this upcoming week. There is a possibility I will have to go down and get them. The other three arrived at my place last night. Tired hungry, worn down, but safe and alive. They lost just about every possession they had, including their homes. Some of the things they recounted to me about what it's really like down there right now are horrific, like a bad nightmare gone bad. Just getting out of New Orleans was a nightmare, Nothing more than running a gauntlet of thieves and carjackers, willing to kill for your car and gas. But they made it and are here and safe. <br /><br />I am overwhelmed at the support that has poured in from the local community. People that heard about them reaching deep and handing over money or whatever else they can to help out. Restores your faith in mankind.

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Relative update

Proof positive not everyone is still standing down there going...where's my help.<br /><br />They have helped restore my faith in humanity. <br /><br />So glad they are safe. :)

oddjob

Commander

I'm glad to hear it FH...I want to hear more and more.

Twidget

Commander

That is great news Flathead. I know its been stressful on all of you.<br /><br />My wife was absolutely frantic until she got in contact with her brothers and mother. They seem to be planning to stay, except their mom. I may be heading there to get her tomorrow.