Redneck Wishes

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Jimmy Bo Bob decided he wanted to get<br />married, and brought up the subject with his Ma and Pa over<br />grits and gravy the other night.<br /> <br />"Jimmy," Ma said, "you can't get married yet. Why, you're<br />the baby of the family."<br /> <br />"But Ma," Jimmy protested, "I had my 38th birthday jest last<br />week."<br /> <br />"We know that, Jimmy," Pa chimed in. "But your Ma and me<br />think you should put off getting married until after you<br /><br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.graduate from high school."

JimmyBoBob

Cadet
Re: Redneck Wishes

Now Les...ya'll know that hain't true. I wernt 38 whenct I gadgeated. I was still 4 months away from my birthday.<br /><br />See if I git the little fellers ta' land in yer backyard agin.......

aspeck.gh

Recruit

Don't his sister or cousin have to graadi-ate also? That way the couple can both be edeecated

Link

Rear Admiral

Good one Spinner<br /><br />
Originally posted by aspeck.gh:<br /> Don't his sister or cousin have to graadi-ate also? That way the couple can both be edeecated
Ofcourse<br />Thet way ifin they gets diforced theys will sthile knows she is sthile his cousin/sister. Just naught a wife anymore :D :D