Redneck farm trucks

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
The TOP TEN Reasons why Redneck Farm Trucks Aren't Stolen<br /> <br />#10 They have about 20 miles before they overheat, breakdown or run out of gas.<br /> <br />#9 Only the owner knows how to operate the door to get in or out <br /> <br />#8 It is difficult to drive fast with all the fence tools, grease rags, ropes, chains, buckets, books and loose papers in the cab.<br /> <br />#7 It takes too long to start, and the smoke coming up through the rusted out floorboard clouds your vision.<br /> <br />#6 The farm dog sitting on the toolbox looks mean.<br /> <br />#5 They're too easy to spot. The description might go something like this: The driver's side door is red, the passenger side door is green, the right front fender is yellow, etc.<br /> <br />#4 The large round bale in the back makes it hard to see if you're being chased. They could use the mirrors if they weren't cracked and held on by duck tape.<br /> <br />#3 Top speed on a Redneck farm truck is approximately 45 mph<br /> <br />#2 Who wants to steal a truck that needs a year's worth of maintenance, u-joints, $3000 in body work tail lights and a windshield?<br /> <br />#1 It is hard to commit a crime with everyone waving at you. <br /> :D :D :D <br />Bassy

mrloring

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Redneck farm trucks

Addition to #5 FARM USE painted on the bed and tailgate, smells like manure, bed full of empty beer cans, and held together by duct tape, bungee cords, and bailing twine.<br /><br />Got a few of those around my way

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Mine's really close here..... #'s 1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 9, and 10 all apply... more or less....<br /><br />#6 could apply, if I could substitute a cat for the dog... :D <br /><br />And I would'nt trade it for a brand new one... :)

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade

77 ford f-250 is my boat tow vehicle. The 460 gets 4 gallons to the mile. :) cost me near $400 to drive it from Kansas City to Knoxville with a mazda truck in tow. Never dropped below 70 on any mountian, :D and have no desire to trade it. I promise her every day that i'll treat her well and she always starts right up and goes like a bat outta ****. (cept putting your foot in the carb taking a hard left, falls flat on her face, never figured it out.)

rwise

Captain

gotta luv my old truck too! cept fer the mileage.<br /><br />Wimperdink, check the float in the carb, may be set to low.

Ron G

Commander

I got 2 of them ther trucks :) :) but my dog would lick ya to death for a ride.

aspeck

Staff member

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br /> Mine's really close here..... #'s 1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 9, and 10 all apply... more or less....<br /><br />#6 could apply, if I could substitute a cat for the dog... :D <br /><br />And I would'nt trade it for a brand new one... :)
I've seen your truck, and I was going to correct you - it will go over 45mph - but then I noticed you didn't include #3! :D ;)

eeboater

Commander

My dad's farm truck is an '04 Toyota Tundra Quad Cab. Leather, DVD player, power sliding rear window, and all... :D <br /><br />It saved his life - rolled down the highway 4 times after someone crossed the center line and clipped his rear end.<br /><br />The amazing thing -- not a single window broke. I was stunned.<br /><br />Sean

mrloring

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Saw one of those trucks yesterday dog in bed was licking the back window behind the driver. sitting at a stoplight and the dog licked for the entire time we were stopped.<br /><br />LOL

BF

Lieutenant

on mine... a thief could never start it, even with the key (which in my case is always left in it)<br />'cause:<br /><br />11) young punks don't know what a manual choke is<br />12) bad starter acts like an immobilizer... (unless you know where to tap it with a 3lb hammer)<br /><br />I finally intend to ditch my '76 150 this fall. Runs good, but the body is falling off. It's soooo ugly, that it's starting to become cool. Maybe I'll have to hold onto it

gonefishie

Commander

My dad's farm truck is an '04 Toyota Tundra Quad Cab. Leather, DVD player, power sliding rear window, and all... <br /><br />It saved his life - rolled down the highway 4 times after someone crossed the center line and clipped his rear end.<br /><br />The amazing thing -- not a single window broke. I was stunned.<br /><br />Sean<br /><br />Hey beside corn, there are quality stuff made here in Indiana. :)