Recomendations for a fish finder

quad59

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I am in the market for a low budget fish finder. Not looking for anything fancy but I would like it to have a low depth alarm. My research has led me to the Eagle 320 and the Garmin 140. Any other opinions on a fish finder for under 160.00

BigJ08

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Recomendations for a fish finder

I considered both of these units and ended up buying a humminbird matrix 12, mainly for its gps capabilities that I can add on later but I will say the sonar feature works well too. Only cost $150 too!!

Boss Hawg

Lieutenant

I just bought a like new Lowrance X75 on EBay for a total of $106 -
Just a option :rolleyes:

Starcraftguy1

Petty Officer 1st Class

I also got a Hummingbird Matrix 12.Very nice features.All alams are acurate,water temp,good views,what else do you need for 129.00 at Cabelas online.

Marchosia

Petty Officer 3rd Class

my father bought me the eagle fishmark 320, about 3 months ago, when the local academy sports store was going out of business they had it for 90 bucks.. we use it pretty much every weekend it works great.. only thing is i wish i had something with a gps.. that way i wouldnt halfta worry about getting lost.. but as far as the fish finder.. its a great ff.. but thats my opinion..

Erk469

Seaman Apprentice

I bought an Eagle at Gander Mountain it was 75 dollars, if you dont have a Gander Mountain or to bass Pro shop and its 79 dollars.