Rear speaker cut out location stingray boat

zachsdad06

Cadet
Hi just got my first boat. It's a 2000 Stingray 190rs. I'm trying to find out where the rear speaker cut outs are located thanks

Last edited:

Bondo

Staff member
Hi just got my first boat. It's a 2000 Stingray 190rs. I'm trying to find out where the rear speaker cut outs are located thanks

Ayuh,.... Welcome Aboard,.... Turn the radio on, 'n follow the sound I guess,.....

Are ya sure it had rear speakers,..??

Follow the wires if it did,....

zachsdad06

Cadet
There are no rear speakers installed. But it is wired for rear speakers just can't find where the wires go.

tpenfield

Staff member
Are you sure the current system has the wiring for rear speakers? Based on the product info at Stingray, there were a couple of stereo system upgrades as options, but no individual call-outs for a rear speaker option. I am wondering if you have the base model stereo. :noidea:

Looks like the only place for additional speakers in under the 2 rear seats. So if you have not looked inside the engine compartment and under the seats, then that may be the place to start.

zachsdad06

Cadet
Ok thanks I'll check it out. The factory stereo had 4 sets of speaker wires hooked up. Labeled port bow, starboard bow, port stern, starboard stern.