RE: Tinkerer

Dunaruna

Admiral
RE: Tinkerer

Hello everybody!<br /><br />Just a quick post to inform anyone who cares........<br /><br />Tinkerer is alive and well, he hasn't lost his job, yet. He has been very busy developing a web based business idea in anticipation of becoming work redundant(I have no clue as to 'what'). He says to say a big HELLO.<br /><br />Aldo

Re: RE: Tinkerer

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> <br /> He has been very busy developing a web based business idea in anticipation of becoming work redundant(I have no clue as to 'what'). <br />Aldo
Aldo, is this "tinkerer" also involved in antique tractors?<br />-Ray

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Glad to hear all is well with Tink. Did he say when he'll be back to the boat project?

Dunaruna

Admiral

Ray, don't know. I'll ask.<br /><br />Mark, he is hoping to get a substantial redundancy package. If that happens, he will have the funds to continue the 'Bring Out Another Thousand" opera.<br /><br />Aldo

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

We miss ya, Tinkerer. Come back soon. :)

Dunaruna

Admiral

Ray, I have just recieved an e-mail from tinkerer, he is not involved (nor has he ever been) with antique tractors.<br /><br />Why do you ask?<br /><br />Aldo

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> Ray, I have just recieved an e-mail from tinkerer, he is not involved (nor has he ever been) with antique tractors.<br /><br />Why do you ask?<br /><br />Aldo
Just testing the 'small world' syndrome. The handle was the same and you never can tell.<br /><br />I am not familiar with the way you are using the term redundancy in this thread. If it isn't a redundancy will you please clarify its use. :cool:

Dunaruna

Admiral

Redundancy - AKA - sacked, losing your job, no longer required at work - ever.<br /><br />A redundancy package is what we call the lump sum payment you MAY recieve after being sacked from a job. What do you guys call it?