RATS!!!

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
My little "B" quit working on the key board. But I still got the large "b". Punched the crap outta' the "b" key but no dice....I'm all outta' litte "b's". Guess I'll just have to get used to no "B's" in the lower case. This otta' be good. "Hey! bite my butt!!". Anybody got a bud longneck??? "She's a real beotch!". Least I won't get poofed for harsh language..... :D :D

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
Re: RATS!!!

UH OH!!! The little "b's" are showing up on the posts'. But honest....when I type the little "B"....I can't see it. Think I'm in deep trouble!

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

OKOKOK.......it's all good now..... :) :) did a re-boot and the little "b's" are showing up just like that ...bbbbbbbbb....<br /><br /><br />Coooolllll....got my b's back. <br /><br /><br />Is it possible I need professional help or just take what's left of the bud longnecks and flush them down the toilet?? No kidding....I wasn't seeing by little b's until I hit "Add Reply". :eek: :eek: :eek:

bubbakat

Captain

OBJ you had better sit down before you have that last long neck. :D :D

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

By God bubba.....I'm thinkin' yer right.

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by OBJ:<br /> My little "B" quit working on the key board. But I still got the large "b". Punched the crap outta' the "b" key but no dice....I'm all outta' litte "b's". Guess I'll just have to get used to no "B's" in the lower case. This otta' be good. "Hey! bite my butt!!". Anybody got a bud longneck??? "She's a real beotch!". Least I won't get poofed for harsh language..... :D :D
You win my strangest post of the day award - contratulations! :D

Homerr

Commander

Pass whatever you're smokin' over my way...<br /><br /> :) <br /><br /><br />H.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Good thing you didn't run out of BIG B's, or your screen name would be OJ !!! :eek: :eek:

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by roscoe:<br /> Good thing you didn't run out of BIG B's, or your screen name would be OJ !!! :eek: :eek:
ROFLOL

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

"Whew, I'm glad I'm gettin out of here before I went crazy. Goodbye little sparkly Elves." - Homer Simpson in the Tower of London.

aspeck

Staff member

OBJ, you been hanging out with Techno lately? Glad you got your b's back!?!?!