Rant on Ranting

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Dont you just hate people that put a bunch of rants on a message board.<br /><br />They are almost as bad as those who post useless topics.<br /><br /> :D :D :D <br /><br />Ken

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
Re: Rant on Ranting

LOL<br /><br />If you can't rant here, where can ya rant?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

:D Might have to get on my rant about people ranting on ranting on message boards..... :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Man this is such a rant about nothing but ranting. Find something to rant about if you are going to rant. Gezzzzzzzzzz. :D

Stumpys

Petty Officer 1st Class

I would rant about this post, but I would just be ranting... :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I am really offended with all this ranting about ranting when I know you people have better things to do than rant about ranting.<br /><br />I'm not ranting or anything, but it seems to me you ranting people would be better off not ranting about ranting when there are lot's of other ranting going on around you.

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Im not going to rant about the ranting either, but I will say that Im sick and tired of all this ranting. With that said I will conclude by saying, Im sick and tired of being sick and tired.<br /> :rolleyes: :D :eek: :D :rolleyes:

Homerr

Commander

Definitions of rant on the Web:<br /><br />harangue: a loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion <br />bombast: pompous or pretentious talk or writing <br />talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner <br /><br />I think I should rant about the word... Rant<br /><br /> :) <br /><br /><br />H.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Ranting.............posting useless topics...................posting for rank................It's all good......... :D :D :D

treedancer

Commander

The only thing dumber is me looking at this string of rants at 8.00 am central time. :(

dolluper

Captain

Man I love the rants they are interesting [some] and funny,it's just part of life in this imperfect world.So keep em coming and KEN GREAT SUBJECT!!!!! :D :D

Booner

Petty Officer 1st Class

And I thought you all were a bunch of grumpy ol men ranting all the time. :D

eeboater

Commander

I think this thread is simply around to increase your post count. :D

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Originally posted by eeboater:<br /> I think this thread is simply around to increase your post count. :D
Well if the truth really "hurt"…………… I'd be in serious pain right about now. ;) ;) :)

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Ranting for rank, finally my secret is out.<br /> :D <br /><br />Ken

aspeck

Staff member

What Spinner and Holdim said!