rant...about the weather!

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
Man this heat is brutal! Did a little trailer maintenance after fishing this morning, before loading the boat...found a shady spot to work in, but dang! 103 degrees, took me 2 hours, couldn't stop until I was done 'cause I couldn't load the boat. Dog looked like he was just about gonna die, I kept wetting him down, seemed to help. we're okay now, but dang! If you ever see me about to make that mistake again, STOP ME PLEASE!<br /><br />thanks!

Vlad D Impeller

Commander
Re: rant...about the weather!

Its been so darn hot that i have'nt been fishing since the begining of august, on top of that i'm nursing a ruptured disc in my lower back :( hopefully soon we will have this "DFW Get-Together" that Nate talked about :)

Cranky18

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hey Texans! It just rained up here and the temp is down to 80 :cool:

ZmOz

Captain

It's a beautiful 80 degrees with a slight breeze here. Just sitting out by the pool drinkin' a beer and listening to pink floyd. :D

dakk1

Chief Petty Officer

Looks like some of the Gulf states are gonna' catch another shot from hurricane Katrina. Oh joy..<br /><br />Dave..

tommays

Admiral

it nice here but work is hell BIG boiler and 22 steam kettels up to 2500 gallons to keep running<br /><br />you never sweated till your repiaring a gear box 18 ft in the air next to a bunch of other kettels full of boiling stuff :eek: <br /><br /> a lot of times i have to refill a camelback so many times i get sick and have to stop for the day just cant drink anymore water<br /><br /><br />tommays

KaGee

Admiral

Jay I hear ya. We have cooled off a bit... only 87 today. But, for the 3rd Saturday in a row... windy, rain and threatening skies. <br /><br />Getting to be a fair weather boater/fisherman these days. :(