Rangertrail trailer wheels offset

Duck Loads

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Good afternoon all,<br /><br />I am the proud new owner of a 1989 Ranger 375V. It is almost perfect. BUT, I get it home and the trailer is to wide to go in the garage. The wheels (factory Ranger) stick out past the fenders. The overall width of the fenders would just clear my garage door opening. Does anyone know of a wheel with less offset than the Rangertrail wheels? If I could tuck the wheels up under the fenders (with less offset) then life would be better.<br /><br />Thanks a bunch,<br />D. L.

D

DJ

Re: Rangertrail trailer wheels offset

Duck Loads,<br /><br />You're wide open on this one. You're going to have to do some measuring of the offset of the wheels that you currently have, and what's available.<br /><br />Not knowing what offset you have now, makes a recommendation-impossible.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Duck Loads, don't know if your trailer wheels are set up this way, but I use to have a trailer that the wheels bolt holes were beveled on both sides, hence, you could turn them around.<br /><br />One way they were inside the fenders and the other, they stuck outside. <br /><br />Why they made them this way, I have no idea, but you could turn them around and they worked both ways.<br /><br />I think it was shorelander trailer.

Duck Loads

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Thanks a bunch,<br /><br />D. Loads