Ranch Hand

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
A successful rancher died and left everything to his devoted wife. She<br />was a very good-looking woman, and determined to keep the ranch, but knew<br />very little about ranching, so she decided to place an ad in the <br />newspaper for a ranch hand.<br /><br /> Two men applied for the job. One was gay and the other a drunk. She<br />thought long and hard about it, and when no one else applied she decided <br />to hire the gay guy, figuring it would be safer to have him around the house<br />than the drunk.<br /><br /> He proved to be a hard worker who put in long hours every day and knew a<br />lot about ranching. For weeks, the two of them worked, and the ranch was<br />doing very well. Then one day, the rancher's widow said to the hired hand,<br />"You have done a really good job, and the ranch looks great. You should <br />go into town an kick up your heels."<br /><br /> The hired hand readily agreed and went into town one Saturday night. One<br />o'clock came, however, and he didn't return. Two o'clock, and no hired<br />hand. He returned around two-thirty, and upon entering the room, he found<br />the rancher's widow sitting by the fireplace with a glass of wine, <br />waiting<br />for him. She quietly called him over to her. "Unbutton my blouse and take<br />it off," she said.Trembling, he did as she directed.<br /><br /> "Now take off my boots." He did as she asked, ever so slowly.<br /><br /> "Now take off my socks." He removed each gently and placed them neatly<br />by her boots.<br /><br /> "Now take off my skirt." He slowly unbuttoned it, constantly watching<br />her eyes in the fire light.<br /><br /> "Now take off my bra." Again, with trembling hands, he did as he was<br />told and dropped it to the floor.<br /><br /> "Now," she said, "take off my panties." By the light of the fire, he<br />slowly pulled them down and off.<br /><br />Then she looked at him and said, <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />"If you ever wear my clothes into town<br />again, you're fired."

Fly Rod

Commander
Re: Ranch Hand

:) "HEE!! HEE!! OOOH !!! OOH!!! HAAA!!! HAAA!!!" :D :D :D :D <br /><br />Very Gooooood!!!! ;) :cool:

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

The rancher better not let the EEOC hear her make that threat. ;)

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Well!!!! Ya' did it Les....Now I gotta clean up the "meds" I just spewed all over the keyboard....Hope yer happpy!!!!!<br />
3.gif