Raging River

LadyFish

Admiral
Three men were hiking through a forest when they came<br />upon a large, raging<br />violent river.<br /><br />Needing to get on the other side, the first man<br />prayed, "God, please give me<br />the strength to cross the river." Poof! God gave him<br />big arms and strong legs<br />and he was able to swim across in about 2 hours,<br />having almost drowned twice.<br /><br />After witnessing that, the second man prayed, "God,<br />please give me strength<br />and<br />the tools to cross the river." Poof! God gave him a<br />rowboat and strong arms<br />and strong legs and he was able to row across in about<br />an hour after almost<br />capsizing once.<br /><br />Seeing what happened to the first two men, the third<br />man prayed, "God, please<br />give me the strength, the tools and the intelligence<br />to cross this river."<br />Poof! He was turned into a woman. She checked the map,<br />hiked one hundred yards<br />up stream and walked across the bridge. :)

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Re: Raging River

Ya it was the easy way but he was still a woman. A man wouldn't hesitate to die before being turned into a woman. And you thought this was funny huh? Only a woman would. :)

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: Raging River

hehe, calif men indeed.. do my shoes match my dress?? :) :)