Quite a Combination!

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Youth, beauty and Talent. Last night I watched Serena Williams just barely beat Maria Sharapova in a Womens semi-final in the Australian Open. Although my allegience was to my American Countryman I could not help but admire the ferocity and the power of a mere eleventh grader. I felt kinda of sorry for her and would have given her a hug ;) as she walked off the court, having lost the match.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Quite a Combination!

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br />I felt kinda of sorry for her and would have given her a hug ;) as she walked off the court, having lost the match.
And CPS would have been on you like flys on stink. :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> Guys go to jail for things like that! Bad bad boy. :D :D
A lot of them go just for thinking it sometimes. :D <br />Whoops!!!! :eek:

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

I know what you mean Boomyal, but i just can't bring myself to hug a sweaty person :D

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

I watched too .. very good match.<br /><br />I thought the commentators mentioned its going to be a rivalry for years to come .. who knows.. but it was a good watch.<br /><br /><br />you guys are ILL :D

gaugeguy

Captain

What is going on in Russia? All the women atheletes used to look like "Helga the bear wrestler". Starting with Anna Kournikova, the Ruskies are now starting to turn out some cuties ;)

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

I think I read somewhere that she actually grew up in this country. Been here since she was 5 or something like that.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Mr.Ladyfish:<br /> I think I read somewhere that she actually grew up in this country. Been here since she was 5 or something like that.
I'd still hug her, naitive raised or sweaty! :cool: :D oooooh!

silenscurator

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Well, to quote a line from a movie....i love highschool, i keep gettin older, but they stay the same age....that said, i'm just kidding, but man, you gotta be careful, its almost time to start askin for ID...