Quick HTML question

KaGee

Admiral
Re: Quick HTML question

Sorry Bud, Not up on my JAVA this morning.<br /><br />But I'll bet this gets moved! ;)

dolluper

Captain

A wrong address sorry it,s net something

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

From within the HTML editing software itself. I have used Microsoft Frontpage for years and it has all of those "wizards" that do it for you. Or in HTML language you could say:<br /><br /><marquee style="font-size: 14pt; font-style: italic; scrolldelay="80" behavior="alternate"><br /><br />That would give you an italic'd large font alternating marquee that bounces from one edge of the screen to the other, at 80 milliseconds.<br /><br />Butch A.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Thanks all. Butch that is fast, so I guess I could go with something like 200 to slow it down then?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey Butch, I went with this:<br /><marquee behavior="alternate" scrolldelay="200" bgcolor="green"><font color="white">Your Text Here</font></marquee><br /><br />It worked just fine.

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

...There you go! :D <br /><br />HTML isn't that hard. I mean, anyone can sit there and use, heck, NOTEPAD for example and write HTML. Save it as a .html file and then open it up manually with Internet Explorer and check out how it looks. That's the "old school" method, versus using Dreamweaver or MS FrontPage or whatever.<br /><br />Butch A.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by ButchA:<br /> ...There you go! :D <br /><br />HTML isn't that hard. I mean, anyone can sit there and use, heck, NOTEPAD for example and write HTML. Save it as a .html file and then open it up manually with Internet Explorer and check out how it looks. That's the "old school" method, versus using Dreamweaver or MS FrontPage or whatever.<br /><br />Butch A.
I use a "freebie" called 1st Page 2000. Does the job for my little website. Not as powerful as others, but did I mention it was free??<br /><br />Allows you preview as well as upload your updated files via an FTP upload plug in.