???? question ????

fireship1

Chief Petty Officer
Re: ???? question ????

Fireship just wakes up from napping at the keyboard "What?" "What did I miss?" ;)

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Stan_Deezy:<br /> oh no, RP it's a crossword clue......... :D <br /><br />Ya bampot :D <br /><br />Matron! Increase RP's medication from "dangerously high" to "experimental" thank you :D ;) :p
F.A.O Mrs Deezy,<br /><br />Please find herewith a selection of post submited by your spouce on the iboats forum.<br /><br />........................................................................................................<br /><br /> :D :D :D

Ron G

Commander

I foud a rabbit on the road and ate it :D <br /> Theres that word again bampot......i think thats the old ladys new name :) :)

stan_deezy

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by RPJS:<br /> F.A.O Mrs Deezy,<br /><br />Please find herewith a selection of post submited by your spouce on the iboats forum.<br /><br />........................................................................................................<br /><br /> :D :D :D
Oh funny, very funny, oh................very painful :( :rolleyes: :D <br /><br /><br />"The mists are clearing, slowly, I can see........as the mists clear I can see..........in my crystal ball, through the gently swirling mists..........a long trip or a voyage of some sort? Hmmm, it seems to be a large white room? Are they angels? Hmmmm, the mists are parting. No I don't think they're angels, but they are dressed in white. There's a man..........he's holding something.....it's your teeth, Stan and there's your wife in the background with a blood-stained rolling-pin" :D

CN Spots

Lieutenant Commander

Now my SHOES are missing!<br /><br /><br />spots