Question time..........

Dunaruna

Admiral
At one time, dockside chat regularly had quiz type questions from various people (Ladyfish comes to mind), also boating FAQ questions.<br /><br />I got the impression that they were popular, no? <br /><br />Where are they, why no more?<br /><br />Aldo

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Question time..........

Yes. They were fun, but I bet they were a lot of work to come up with.<br /><br />LF? SBN?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Aldo, I had weekly trivia contests up till it started getting warm weather and figured people would be getting outside doing things.<br />I had planned on bringing them back in the fall.<br /><br />With the help of iboats, it was doing pretty good.

LadyFish

Admiral

Thanks Aldo.<br /><br />I would be happy to bring the Weekly Q&A back if members would like that.<br /><br />I very much enjoyed reading the responses myself. :)

fireman57

Captain

Sounds like we have started another poll on this topic. Bring it back.

eeboater

Commander

Those were fun. It would be kind of neat if iboats developed a chat section of their website. I know that isn't something that can't be thrown together... its like saying, "hey, can you invent the car?" but I'm willing to be it would be used!

LadyFish

Admiral

Okay, I can whip some up right now. :)

Drowned Rat

Captain

18rabbit used to have "Boating 101" questions that were alot of fun. I only see him posting in the electrical section now though.

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

I axe you again LadyFish, what sort of covert database is all this personal info from your quiz going into? In reality I do like your questions and the others' answers. I answer sometimes myself, but with the time it takes me to respond to this I am soitanly out of time. Chief :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Its 1:40 PM CDT. Oh, I thought you wanted the time! :cool:

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by Chief 101:<br /> I axe you again LadyFish, what sort of covert database is all this personal info from your quiz going into? In reality I do like your questions and the others' answers. I answer sometimes myself, but with the time it takes me to respond to this I am soitanly out of time. Chief :D
LMAO Chief, no covert database honest. Now, I do ocassionally take names for other reasons, but that list is carefully tucked away for later reference. :p <br /><br />These weekly Q&A started out as a way for us to learn about eachother and break away from more serious threads. <br /><br />No worries, I won't hold anything you say against you. ;) :p :D

Kenneth Brown

Captain

One suggestion LF. Instead of 7 questions how about cutting it back to 3.

brother chris

Commander

10 questions were too long. 3 is too short. <br />7 is just fine LF :D

Interesting questions, but I must admit the F1 reference was a little inside for me. Guess that make me an outsider. ;) Do you know what a Gaffer is?

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Do you know what a Gaffer is?
Sure ....Hes the man { "GAFFER" } who gets your fish in the boat with that stick that has a hook made on the end of it. :D :D

Trent

Captain

I still think your one strange dude.. Look at your profile....nothing. It says it all.<br />Im glad you love Calf. I hope Bassy can move soon!

Originally posted by Trent:<br /> I still think your one strange dude.. Look at your profile....nothing. It says it all.<br />Im glad you love Calf. I hope Bassy can move soon!
:whine: :sniff: It certainly is a heartbreaker to know that a stout intelligent fellow such as yourself feels that way toward me. I am so sorry that bassy has to suffer the indignity of living in the same state with me. He seems to indicate that he heart broken. By the way who is calf? ;p