Question for the Police / Firefighters on the board

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander
Hey Guys,<br /><br />I 'cleaned out' my wallet yesterday and found this card I wanted to ask you about. <br /><br />About 3 years ago or so I was leaving Home Depot and I saw a guy loading a lawnmower into his trunk. I walked over and helped him get it loaded. He thanked me and I started walking away. Then he pulled out his wallet and said "here this is for you", and thinking he was going to pay me I said "No that's ok don't worry about it."<br /><br />He said no he wanted me to have this. It is a 9-11-01 commerative (edit: memorative?) PBA card, plastic like a credit card, with a photo of a policeman and firefighter on it and "THE OTHER TWIN TOWERS" written across the card above them. <br /><br />He said only certain law enforcement had them and to keep it with me. He was a retired city detective in NJ. I thanked him and went on my way. <br /><br />Anyone know what these are?

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Re: Question for the Police / Firefighters on the board

No idea here. There is a company that produces a bunch of stuff in the "thin blue line" type of meesge though. Could be similair.

aspeck

Staff member
Re: Question for the Police / Firefighters on the board

Sounds like a cool card, but no idea here.